Informed Consent to participate in the WeLaR Virtual Expert Café
- I know that I will participate in the WeLaR Virtual Expert Café
- My participation offers a contribution to the scientific research. I know that I will not receive any further reward or compensation for my participation.
- I understand that my participation in this event is voluntary. I have the right to stop participating at any time. I do not have to give a reason for this and I know that it will not have any negative repercussions for me.
- In the context of the GDPR the collected data will be processed under public interest as the legal basis. When I end my participation, the data that were already collected can still legally be included in the research and do not need to be deleted by the research team.
- The results of the discussions during the event can be used for scientific goals and may be published. My name will not be published. The confidentiality of the data will be protected in all stages of the research.
- In the context of transparency in scientific research the outcomes of the event may be shared with others, such as researchers from different universities. In that case only non-identifiable data will be shared. It will not be possible for others to know that I have participated in this study or to know which data belong to me.
- For questions and for the execution of my rights (access to my data, rectification of the data, …) after my participation I know that I can contact: email@example.com
I have read and understood the information in this document and I have received an answer to all my questions regarding this event. I give my consent to participate.